Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Country Home




I think as parents we always wonder if we are doing what's best for the kids. I mean that I think that living out of town is fun and pretty and peaceful. The kids probably think is boring and boring and boring. But when we lived in California, take a look at what they did to my garden. To me that shows that they crave adventure and outdoorsy things. Right?

So now that I have a garden in TN, we decided on a pre-emptive strike and got the back hoe over and dug them out a big swimming hole. It's not deep, but neither was the one they had in CA. And this one they get to share with fish, tadpoles, a couple of snakes and at least one turtle.


Boogie boarding TN style!!


Spring fed water right there!

1 comment:

Regi S. said...

I pack up Ky, take her to a huge lake that's 30 or more feet deep in some spots, then don't let her go farther out than 2 1/2 feet :X So I say your pond is perfection :)