Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fall Pictures

I have been slow in editing the pictures from November.
I usually love editing, but for this shoot the light was just a little tricky and many of my photographs did not come out as sharp as I like, which is frustrating for me.

But here are a few that I liked for one reason or the other.








Regina understands my frustration with black and white digital photography. I try, but I'm never really pleased so much with the results.





I can't believe that it's almost time for Christmas card pictures.

I always wish for a nice snow day so I can get a wintery picture for the Christmas card, but it never seems to turn out that way.

1 comment:

Regi S. said...

We haven't had snow yet either, I'm about to give up. Did you try some specific software for digital B/W yet? The pics look gorgeous :)