Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Pro-Quo Model

Today I decided to get some fall pictures in before the rains came.
Amanda likes getting her picture taken as she loves to pick out the outfits to wear.
We haven't gone out for "picture taking" for a while now, and she became just a bit Diva-ish.

We started at the log pile:



Then to the top of the hill where she had to sit to catch her breath.
She won't mention that she made me carry her half of the way.



But eventually she let me stand her over here:



Then she insisted on a picture with her pink fluffy hand muff...


... and nice fluffy hat with the pink tails:


Then she demanded that if I didn't let her take pictures of me then she was walking home.

First she told me to "look beautiful"...



...then cross my feet over like this....



...then stand like a ballerina....


...then "get down low like this".....

Then Mama said, "OK give me back that camera."

And we headed on home anyway.

Until I can talk her into going out another time.



3 comments:

Regi S. said...

Look at you girls ! You're almost ready to share clothes LOL ! Just beautiful :)

binx520 said...

Beautiful models! And LOL About giving her the camera or she is walking home!

marmee said...

you both look great, i love amanda's outfit. she's quite the photographer, isn't she>? we have had rainy cold weather today, i don't know how you got these shots. but they are very beautiful.