Thursday, February 05, 2009

Warm Sunny Days



The other day I decided that I wanted to make a .gif file. I found out that my old Paint Shop Pro software did not come with animation software. So I browsed my programs file for my OLD OLD version, like PSP 4, because apparently that did contain an animation script. While looking through my program files, I come upon a photo editing program that I didn't even know I had, and have become side tracked playing with it. Now granted, I'm pretty sure that this program came bundled up with Paint Shop Pro X2, which I just got for Christmas this year, so I'm not a total loser.

Anyhow, in celebration of our 6* temps this morning, I decided to have some fun with some pictures we took a Gulf Shores last year.




Amanda's starfish hair clip actually came in a McDonald's Happy Meal toy!



The Gulf was too rough to swim in this day, but it was awesome watching the waves and hearing them crash upon the sand!




Too sweet!!

And I haven't checked yet to see if Paint Shop Pro X2 has an animation application or not. I'll think about that another day. After I've "painted" every photo I own!

No comments: