Monday, August 25, 2008

Photographs Amanda Size

My friend Juli from Three Minutes and a Rainbow let her little sweetie run wild through the house with her camera. Her pictures came out so cute that I bravely decided to to the same with Amanda. And here is what Amanda found:



A kitten in Jonathan's shirt drawer.



View from the stairs. There's a DHL delivery slip on the door there. I missed the package drop off I guess.

Now lets take a little closer look at that ceiling light:



Uh huh. See that orange thing? It's a Nerf dart. They are everywhere. We don't even pick them up anymore we just go out and buy new ones.




Um. OK. I actually like this. I think it would make a great title picture for a blog entry one day.



Some fresh tomatoes from the garden.



Looking up the stair hall at night.



Just keeping it real.

3 comments:

Regi S. said...

Next time set her up with the scrubbing sponge ! She's so cute :)

CA Girl in 10-OC said...

Yes! She can scrub and I'll take pictures!

Eternal Sunshine said...

We have a Nerf Dart in our chandelier, too!

I have no idea how we're going to get it out...